Función del empleo: Administrative & Assistantship
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
In 1978, Ralph Lauren expanded his lifestyle brand to encompass the world of fragrance, launching Polo for men and Lauren for women. For more than 30 years, Ralph Lauren Fragrances has developed new scents for men and women that personify luxury and celebrate the bonds of tradition.
L’Oreal USA has an exciting opportunity available on the Ralph Lauren Fragrances International Marketing team for a Digital Marketing Intern in New York, New York.
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Supervisor Title: Director of Digital and eCommerce, Global Marketing
Location: 10 Hudson Yards
Section 2: Job Summary:
Candidate should be productive, self-motivated, detail-oriented and driven to achieve at a high level. Intern will provide assistance to the global digital marketing team with an emphasis on project trafficking, market research, reporting and creative ideation. Ad hoc marketing related projects will be defined throughout the internship.
Section 3: Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or in school
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- High level of organization
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment and to multi-task
- Ability to identify opportunities for process efficiency and implementation
- Independent work-style
- Interest in Beauty & Fragrance a must; Experience in industry, a plus
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
Close supervision required for judgment or decision making associated with this position.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements:
Ability to lift up to 15lbs.
Section 6: Financial Scope:
Responsible for administrative tracking of the budget.
Section 7: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
Administrative departmental duties including, but not limited to:
Digital Marketing and eCommerce Responsibilities
• Work cross-functionally with all internal groups to meet Marketing Team launch timelines
• Competitive Business analysis and recaps for upper management
• Manage advertising visual calendars for all product lines and digital campaigns
• Work with Marketing teams to ensure retailer has the correct comps and ad layouts to photograph brands on Retailer.com Sites
• Support innovation and ideation for product launch processes
Section 8: Required Competencies:
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity (i.e. participates in creative controversy using insightful questioning)
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks