At SalonCentric we are committed to creating a Beautiful Place To Work. We understand that your career journey is unique, and we strive to offer an inclusive, diverse and equitable culture to foster your passion and enhance your skills.
We are thrilled to announce we are Hiring a Manager of Digital Marketing. This role will be based in beautiful St. Petersburg, FL. You will report to the Director of Digital Marketing.
If you have a data-driven mindset, love lifecycle marketing and are energized by enhancing the customer experience, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for a collaborative and positive team player with excellent communication skills to join our team.
What You’ll Do:
- Use data to plan and execute targeted, journey-based marketing campaigns to drive KPIs such as sales conversion, retention, and repeat
- Help to manage comprehensive CRM campaign calendar to support SalonCentric initiatives, as well as key Brand priorities
- Work with CRM agency in setting up campaigns and delivering assets so emails, paid media, direct mail and SMS can be deployed to defined customer segments
- Brainstorm and implement new tactics to continue to grow acquisition, engagement, and loyalty of SalonCentric programs, marketing channels and customers
- Review and analyze campaign performance, such as engagement, sales and customer behavior, to draw insights and learnings to incorporate into future campaigns
Things You’re Skilled In:
- Interacts effectively - Team player with strong interpersonal skills. Able to interact professionally, building superior relationships with customer and internal partners, fosters collaboration and respect, effectively communicates to all levels of the organization.
- Innovation - exhibits curiosity and fosters environment with team and key stakeholders to drive business forward
- Result driven – develop and implement plans to achieve measurable goals. Strong analytical marketing orientation. Exemplifies drive, initiative and foresight required to prioritize initiatives and deliver results. Understanding of financial assessment and ROI analysis.
- Project management and strong organizational skills - ability to work in a fast-paced environment and accelerate multiple projects simultaneously while remaining detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Email, App and SMS Marketing – creative eye, attention to detail and a strong interest in understanding user experience
Why You’ll Love Us:
Medical/Dental/ Vision 401k & Match Profit Sharing
Life & Disability Insurance Stock Options Employee Discounts
Paid Time Off & Holidays Free Goods Flexible Work
Summer Friday Program Referral Bonuses GymPass
Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
…And much more!
To learn more about the position and what the company is up to, please follow us on:
INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE TWITTER PINTEREST
SALON CENTRIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND AFFORDS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER (INCLUDING PREGNANCY), NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED UNDER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.