If you are a combination of Beauty Enthusiast and Experience on Digital as well as PR, this opportunity will excite you cause you will join a dynamic team in L'Oreal and get to contribute to brand and market profitable growth, maximizing the integration of digital into our practices, hence identifying and enhancing business development opportunities. Ensure marketing, communication and commercial converge towards developing the consumer experience, satisfaction and loyalty.
- Ensure to place consumer insights at the heart of our marketing & business Model
- Drive the transformation of L'Oréal from a Top/Down marketing approach focusing on awareness, to an interactive & consumer centric model; focusing on customer satisfaction & value, bringing innovation and answering expectations of consumers more and more demanding, finding fresh information, the ability to buy wherever, whenever and whatever they want.
- Drive change:
- Create and communicate guidelines for implementation; processes & tools, templates, partnerships…
- Implement the proper KPIs, coordinate the appropriate deployment: educate, pilot, measure, share best practices
- Ensure an outlook among competition & other industries: trends, intelligence, experimentation
Ensure part or all of the following activities (according to the level in the organization) :
- Content management : Develop creative, qualitative and appropriate content & features/ functionalities to support the brand’s or project’s ambition.
- Consumer touch points/media strategy : Plan & optimize media (all touch points) strategy & investments, ensuring cross-media efficiency, close tracking of results, actionable recommendations.
- Social media management: Create, develop, manage communities (consumers, bloggers, journalists, pharmacists or hairdressers if relevant…) and implement the social media strategy to support the brand’s / project‘s ambition.
- E-commerce management : implement the distant selling strategy : e-commerce, m-commerce, new categories, etc and ensuring the global consumer experience & cross canal consistency
- Manage CRM