Job Title: Change Management Lead (Contract position)
Function: Human Resources
Division: Supply Chain
Location: Berkeley Heights / Clark NJ
This is a contract position for a Change Management Lead for L’Oreal USA’s Supply Chain transformation. This includes an upgrade to new Supply Chain systems implementation as well as overall ways of working across the Supply Chain and Business.
This position will play a key role, partnering with the SVP of Supply Chain and the Project Manager for the Systems implementation to create a Change Management strategy and action plan that enables the realization of the program/project outcomes, while managing to scope, schedule and budget. The focus will be on the people side of change, including changes and associated impacts to business processes, systems and technology, organization structure, culture and behavior. This will include, but not be limited to applying a proactive, flexible, and practical approach to manage the people, process, and technology changes while achieving the Transformation’s desired outcomes.
· Perform a detailed change impact assessment to identify how the Transformation will impact people, process and technology of all stakeholders. This includes but not limited to 1) conducting stakeholder analysis, 2) organizational and business readiness assessments and 3) leadership engagement planning
· Partner with the transformation leadership to define success metrics, and produce the plan to measure desired behavioral changes to ensure user adoption and sustainment
- Create and implement actionable and targeted change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage while minimizing resistance.
- Evaluate and present findings with actions plan
- Build relationships at all levels of the organization to facilitate collaboration across business departments and functions
- Be an active, visible coach and mentor to the Transformation sponsors and leadership, with the ability to influence without authority
- Identify and onboard change agents; Lead change agent groups
- Facilitate sessions to support engagement and development, helping to build internal change competency and aptitude
- Create a model that will drive accountability and recognize accomplishments; integrate change management activities into the overall project plan to support a successful implementation
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
- 20-30% travel as needed, with majority within NY/NJ area
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Organizational Development, Psychology or a related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ previous engagements on large-scale organizational change, preferably with technology deployments; across a large organization, multiple locations, with 1,000+ employees
- Five (5) years minimum experience in Organizational Change Management that includes many of the following experiences:
- Providing a structured methodology and leading change management activities
- Conducting stakeholder analysis, readiness assessments, evaluating results, and presenting findings
- Developing change management plans – including communication plans, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, and resistance management plan
- Executing the change management plans and/or supporting the project teams in the execution of change management plans
- Creating and managing measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes
- Identifying resistance and performance gaps and working to develop and implement corrective actions
- Working with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan
- Capability to manage the people side of change, helping all levels of employees through the various stages of the change curve, and can apply an organizational change methodology to the initiatives
· High degree of executive maturity to be able to influence others
· Strong communication (verbal/written), negotiation, presentation, facilitation organization and interpersonal skills
· Must have a sense of urgency and results/service orientation with a high degree of flexibility, adaptability and responsiveness; ability to handle fast pace, multi-task and operate with ambiguity
· Ability to work with a minimal level of supervision and must have sound judgment and discretion handling sensitive human resources issues
· Experience in a global organization is an asset
Must be eligible to work in the US on an ongoing and permanent basis without assistance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.