This individual will be the L’Oreal USA Consumer Products Division supporting Supply Chain and Field Sales initiatives for Walmart. This person is to develop with Walmart modern and efficient information and physical flows with the consumer as the key focus. The incumbent will work with key internal and external stakeholders to lead change across our end-to-end Supply Chain, and to strive for excellent on shelf availability. They will use their Supply Chain background as well as their business acumen and strong communication skills to find common benefits and lead these through to implementation.
- Analyze data to identify and lead initiatives supporting service, growth opportunities, and vendor/retailer performance.
- Project manage all aspects of key top customer supply chain initiatives with significant business impact.
- Subject matter expert and advisor to Consumer Product Division
- Develop customized strategies that provide high customer service levels and reduced cost.
- Oversee flow of product from supplier to customers ensuring clear communication for gaps/misses and planning remedy strategies.
- Create, measure, and analyze key supply chain metrics while developing corrective actions to improve performance
- Provide communication accordingly, to insure initiatives and executions are progressing to plan
- Involved in specific projects which provide cost analysis and recommendations for continuous improvements.
- Develops strong business partnership with Sales, Forecasting, Category Management and our Customer.
- Perform employee evaluations and fosters employee development.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Business or Supply Chain
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Supply Chain, ideally in two or more Supply Chain functions.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- High proficiency in data management skills- Expert level Microsoft Office Suite applications with an advanced focus in Excel and PowerPoint.
- SAP system experience preferred.
- Clear understanding of relational databases along with a demonstrated ability to merge/transfer text files resulting in the creation of reports from multiple sources is desired.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Proven relationship management skills that enable effective navigation internally and externally incorporating a customer centric focus.
Judgment and decision making affecting largest sized accounts, sales dollars, and supply chain cost. Supervision will be intermittent to none.
Ensure financial objectives are met for supply chain initiatives
Account budgeted sales growth
Manage travel budget
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.