JOB DESCRIPTION: Director SkinCeuticals Product Marketing
DIVISION: L'Oreal Dermatological Beauty
REPORTS TO: VP Marketing
LOCATION: Hudson Yards, NY
JOB TITLE: Director, SkinCeuticals Product Marketing
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Join SkinCeuticals, the #1 Medical Skincare Brand, as the Director of Product Marketing.
The SkinCeuticals Director of Marketing is a key member of the SkinCeuticals US Marketing Team, liaising closely with internal & external partners (Sales, Digital, Global, PR, Education, Training, Doctors and beyond) to drive the success of SkinCeuticals US business with key franchise management responsibility. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter possessing a high level of energy, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a problem-solver. Existing skincare knowledge or a high level of interest in this category is helpful for success. This position will report directly to the VP, Head of Marketing and will be responsible for leading a team of 2+ to enable brand success and growth.
- Business Management: develop & analyze business data. Track and report on the impact of launch & promotional activities. Forecast & effectively plan to ensure that Gross, Net and Profit targets are met, by overseeing the execution of brand strategies by recognizing the profitability and revenue impact of all business opportunities, and develop an understanding of the meaning and interrelationships of key financial indicators, while being able to readily identify gaps in budget and profit plans.
- Team Management: Manage team of 2+ direct reports, while leading multiple cross-functional teams to execute brand initiatives and implement plans. The Marketing Director will be responsible for ensuring the brand strategy is communicated, understood and implemented by all cross-functional groups. Also manage, coach and develop junior marketing staff as well as indirect reports and cross-functional peers to deliver brand objectives while clearly communicating standards of performance.
- Performance: Strategize & determine resource allocations (financial & people) across the assigned franchise(s) to optimize overall brand performance, while anticipating risks to brand/segment performance and ensuring that contingency plans are developed. Identify new opportunities, and drive timely execution of franchise support.
- Collaborate: Develop and collaborate with cross-functional teams & leadership to translate the brand strategy into customer-centric plans. Engage and execute plans in-line with customer objectives (delivery of promotional materials, product information, scientific abstracts, online+offline go to market, loyalty & acquisition tacts, retail partnership). Help manage revolving AE panel from the sales force to ensure strong communication between sales and marketing, along with ongoing
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- BS/BA Degree required in Business, Marketing or related field
- 8-10 years of experience in product marketing
- Results-oriented, collaborative team player
• Consumercentric, entrepreneurial, self-starter
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Helpful to have strong appreciation of aesthetic industry, skincare métier and technology
Salary Range: $139,700 - $199,100 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs