Función Laboral: Marketing Operacional
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Jersey City
IT Cosmetics is currently looking to hire a Retail Marketing Director. This position will be responsible for the successful execution of key marketing campaigns at all formats of retail in accordance with corporate direction and guidelines within key markets (domestic and international.) You will define key brand and product stories and drive the execution of in-store signage, windows, and creative elements to build the best consumer connection. You will develop and implement seasonal product and brand presentations aligned with seasonal brand strategies. Additionally, you will ensure synergy between retail and .com storytelling and creative. You will work in cross-functional teams to assist with the development of marketing campaigns and global event creative. In this integral role, you will successfully execute in-store promotion and communication programs across various retail formats. You will create and maintain the retail calendar. You will be required to stay abreast on current competitor and industry trends in visual merchandising, consumer marketing and retail marketing.
· Works with Marketing, Design, Merchandise Development, etc. to create and produce promotional offers and special items
· Oversees the production and distribution of POP, in-store marketing/merchandising programs, temporary merchandising displays
· Manages the communication of all marketing programs at retail, which includes all advertising, promotional and merchandising activities
· Manages and tracks retail spending program
· Leads go-to-market planning with key stakeholders to create integrated retail marketing programs that will drive brand awareness and profitable sales
· Turns retail marketing program concepts into actionable timelines for completion with clear deliverables for multiple contributors
· Maintains regular contact with all participants and keeps team updated on progress of promotions from pitch through execution/analysis
· Create value and quality - Focus on the actions that will deliver the greatest return on quality, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
·Must have department / specialty store beauty experience (ULTA, Sephora, etc)
·Partnerships - Build strong and enduring partnerships. Take appropriate risks and invent new ways of solving problems.
·Empowerment - Get the best out of everyone in a fast paced environment.
· 10-12 years of experience in retail store marketing including product launches and the execution of go-to-market programs across various retail formats.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
· A leader; must proactively identify solutions for issues or opportunities.
· Results-driven with the analytical ability to report on feasibility and effectiveness of promotion programs.
· Excellent communication skills, including presentation skills.
· Strong account management skills required.
· Organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks at once.
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels of management.
· Creative, positive, and high-energy individual with an ability to execute.
· Sense of urgency, persistence, creative and a take-charge positive attitude.
· Able to thrive in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.