Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
The Senior Manager of eCommerce is responsible to partner in the development of eCommerce marketing strategy and execution. Specific responsibilities include Site Launch, Site Maintenance and CRM.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Develop and analyze customer segmentation and purchase behavior to create integrated online and offline marketing strategies and enhance customer relationship management
- Manage execution of the strategy, including all online marketing initiatives (standalone and in conjunction with retailers), ongoing development of creative content, and site modifications and enhancements
- Where applicable, oversee and develop online shopping experience (inclusive of (re)designs, animations, onsite merchandising, and customer research)
- Where applicable, partner with Brand Marketing teams, PR, and International Digital team for online integration of content assets
- Work with the Brands to design, create, and implement new web-based campaigns and applications
- Responsible for the visual and content strategy of the brands on retail partner sites, including images, videos, articles, and other digital media (banner ads, email blasts, etc.)
- Negotiate terms and agreements between brands and the accounts
- Develop and maintain bottom-up forecast for all accounts for divisional budgeting, including promotional checkbooks and trade fuel required to drive sales
- Serve as Brand business lead for third-party fulfillment and customer service center relationship
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure inventory ownership is maximized
- Deliver against key success measures: online sales (internal and retailer), visitors and repeat visitors, conversion and repeat purchase
- Understand / manage P&L for eCommerce activities
- Oversee budget process for sites and revenue streams, managing the sales revenues and profitability of sites
- Stay abreast of relevant new technologies in the eCommerce space to recommend site enhancements, focused on ROI
Recommended Education and/or Equivalent Experiences:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA a plus.
- Specific digital / interactive marketing training / certificates highly preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo