Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
Job Title Director of Amazon
Division: Luxury Products Division
Location: 10 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001
Reports To: VP of Amazon, LUXE
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Luxe our mission is to provide our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique. Our portfolio is composed of 21 brands including major brands, highly aspirational and multi-expert, such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani and Youth to the People.
What You Will Do:
L'Oréal is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to join the digital team responsible for Amazon sales in the U.S.
The role requires the ability to strategize and execute the best proactive and reactive digital programs to meet L'Oréal’s sell-in and sell-out objectives. This includes accountability for sales, content, customer experience and category development, while working cross-functionally and executing programs across various digital media platforms to position L'Oréal brands as ecommerce leaders. Candidate must be outgoing, have strong analytical and marketing skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to successfully bring projects to life.
Job Duties and Accountabilities:
Account Management/Sales Responsibilities:
Overall Marketing Responsibilities:
What We Are Looking For:
• 8+ years in a strategy or analytics-focused role, working on projects that have enabled building strong quantitative skills and business judgment (e.g., management consulting)
• Ecommerce experience (experience working with Amazon is ideal, but not required)
• Strong understanding of the Digital Media and Beauty Industry
• Communicates clearly and succinctly in both oral and written forms
• Demonstrates interest and enthusiasm for marketing and communications (advertising, digital marketing, PR, media)
• Skilled at executing within tight timeframes with attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
• High proficiency in Excel (including pivot tables) and data analysis
• Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint programs and the ability to create high impact presentations
• Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.