Title: Director – Content & Services
Department: Content & Services (CDMO)
Location: New York City
Job Summary: The individual will support the CDMO Content & Services group in their website migration projects for Skincare.com and Phase 2 of Makeup.com, as well as ongoing maintenance of the existing platforms. The project manager will report into the VP of Digital Content & Services for overarching strategy and vision to continualy add value to the sites, as will work closely with our external agency partner on the day-to-day management and execution of the 2 sites. Tasks include: ongoing campaign management and driving value of sites to brands, adapting functionality from a master template to a new instace, developing and implementing navigation & tagging logic, lead name collection and rich organic content strategy and execution. This role is both hands on and managerial in nature. The candidate will have the autonomy to collaborate with brand leads to outline requirements, develop/architect solutions, deliver, and plan.
We are looking for technical and business perceptive individuals with a curiosity to learn new technologies and best practices. Successful candidates will have experience with CMS implementation (SiteCore is a plus) and/or major site redesign and maintenance, and are comfortable in business analysis, managing external partners, developer, and solution architect roles.
- Manage the external creative and front-end development agency who handles all of the executional elements of our strategy – content creation, campaign management, site optimization and redesign
- Manage workflow between external partner agencies and brands
- For site optimization and redesigns – LUSA business lead responsible for overall UX redesign with creative agency and IT partner, concept and creative workflow, UAT and QA, launch and post maintenance
- Internal LUSA champion for the sites to continue driving added value to brands via the pillars of our strategy: name collection, rich content, affiliate traffic and revenue to sites.
- Gathering requirements and reviewing sites and systems holistically and through a lens of functionality
- Partnering with business owners and SME's to understand pain points
- Tools - Familiar with Jira, Confluence; manage tickets for sites in collaboration with Digital IT PM.
- Anticipate, understand and collect the brand and strategic business needs to drive additional value through the sites
- Manage monthly reporting and performance analysis
Core Competencies/Professional Requirements:
- 7 -10 years’ experience
- Digital marketing experience
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Integration experience
- Sitecore (plus)
- IT vendor & Creative management expertise
- Ability to interact effectively with internal business teams, at different levels of the organization.
- Independent work style with sense of urgency
- Strong organizational, time management, communication, process orientation and problem-solving skills with multiple clients/vendors/projects
- Bachelor’s degree required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.