Función Laboral: Operaciones
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Florida - St. Petersburg
POSITION: Credit Director
REPORTS TO: AVP, Credit
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor of salon professional products in the United States. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
Manages the credit / collection / cash application process, provides analytical support for credit risk management and month-end reporting to corporate management. Works closely with customer portfolio on payments to be processed. Directs the review of incoming customer orders comprised of analyzing customer’s Accounts Receivable account balance, status / trend, researching and reconciling customer deductions and disputes in conformance with company policy. Ensures Collection Specialists maintain strong professional relationships with assigned customer portfolio. Manage team of 4 Leads and associated Collection Specialist staff of 20+.
- Directs the review and analysis of customer accounts in order to meet Accounts Receivable, DSO and Collection Goals
- Role is comprised of 90% collaborating with management on tasks / workload / projects that need to be done and 10% actual workload production
- Work with Leads in department conducting best practices are being performed in accordance with SAP recommendations
- Manages the collection efforts of aged balances ensuring controls are in place whereas payment plans are intact, final demand letters have been sent and third party collection efforts are engaged where warranted
- Ensure research and analysis is being conducted of available internal and external reports for assigned customer portfolio to determine the release of incoming orders with Company credit risk policy / procedures to minimize risk exposure
- Collaborates with Customer Care, Pricing, Traffic, Sales Departments to ensure resolution is being conducted on customer issues in a timely manner regarding invoices, terms, pricing and shipping errors
- Manages timely process is being performed on collection calls / ensuring timely payments, reduction of past due, resolution of claims / discrepancies and reduce bad-debt write-offs
- Prepares month end reports, as well as customer specific projects
- Participates in month Accounts Receivable over-view meetings
- Prior SAP experience required
- Minimum 5+ years demonstrated management experience including credit, cash application, collection or accounts receivable experience and customer service
- Success in leadership of teams of 10+
- Minimum education requirement – Bachelor’s degree, Master's degree preferred
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Windows, Excel and Outlook
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability required.
- Able to handle difficult or challenging credit / collection situations with diplomacy, tact and professionalism
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Possess effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo