Función Laboral: Supply Chain
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
LUXE Supply Chain
Director - Customer Collaboration (Nordstrom)
- This individual will be the face of the Luxe Supply Chain to our top retailers and the champion of the retailer’s supply chain within L’Oreal Luxe.
- By building strong sustainable relationships at various levels with key retailers, this individual will add value by managing supply chain issues resolution and initiatives prioritization, coordinating with both business and supply chain functions as needed, promoting Luxe to be the supply chain partner of choice.
- This role has the responsibility to communicate effectively both internally and externally regarding issues and initiatives, building a collaborative environment where information is shared efficiently and effectively.
- Location of this role is flexible - New York, NY or Redmond, WA.
- Must possess a four (4) year college degree, preferably in Business or Supply Chain, although a strong Liberal Arts background may prove acceptable.
- Must have at least 5 -7 years’ experience with a Fortune 500 Manufacturer/Retailer in at least two of the following disciplines: Forecasting, Planning, Purchasing, Customer Care, Replenishment, Distribution/Transportation or Sales.
- Must be experienced in demand planning and/or supply planning with a working knowledge of order cycle management; understands the calculation of fill rates and service level measurements.
- Must have a working knowledge of retail or co- managed replenishment and forecasting systems.
- Outstanding data management skills. Expert level in Microsoft Office suite applications with an advance focus on Excel and Access.
- SAP or ERP system query capable expert; clear understanding of relational databases along with a demonstrated ability to merge/transfer text files resulting in the creation of reports from multiple sources is desired.
- Must be able to communicate with internal and external senior management.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% (NY and/or WA as needed)
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Retrieve, analyze and provide documentation for key account(s) in order to provide recommendations regarding service level, On Shelf Availability (OSA) and vendor/retailer performance.
2. Provide logistical and inventory data to retailer and validate data provided by retailer via file exchange or EDI.
3. Act as a liaison between the field force, Supply Chain and our accounts.
4. Determine and implement priority of logistical initiatives with our accounts.
5. Develops customized strategies providing high customer service levels and reduced cost.
6. Responsible for the efficient flow of product from supplier to customers, ensuring clear communication of gaps / misses and planning remediation.
7. Participate and/or lead Logistics meetings with assigned accounts in person or via conference call.
8. Facilitate monthly KPI cross-functional team meetings with DC, Customer Service; Transportation and Deduction Resolution.
9. Publish reports to insure initiatives and executions are progressing as planned.
10. Evaluate and implement new initiatives requested by key account(s).
11. Involved in special projects in order to provide cost analysis and recommendations for continuous improvements (i.e., returns, replenishment, launches).
12. Presents divisional initiatives to customer and ensures timely execution of projects.
13. Performs employee evaluations and fosters employee development.
14. Develop and maintain strong business partnership with Sales, Demand Planning, Category management and the retailer.
Please Note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo