Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
Director, Emerging Markets
Job: Director, Emerging Markets
Position type: Permanent
Employment type: Full - Time
Location: New York - New York
Overview: Responsible for leading an innovation category (eye/lip/face) and developing the growth plan of that category in Emerging Markets. Key responsibilities include developing an innovation plan designed to meet specific consumer needs while aligning to the global vision, and driving campaign development to elevate equity and awareness in emerging markets.
- Set category growth objectives and strategy and identify key levers for acceleration – partner closely with Zones and Drive Countries to ensure they are aligned.
- Gain deep knowledge of market dynamics in Drive Countries to best address needs.
- Partner closely with Emerging Markets Head to develop innovation plans that consider both specific consumer needs (climate, pricing, digital first) and global brand direction.
- Design and concept new Emerging Markets-specific products and collections. Partner with local development and packaging teams to execute and localize innovations.
- Establish portfolio, pillar product and pricing recommendations for total Emerging Markets and for each region.
- Partner closely with Campaign Manager to develop go-to-market strategy and craft campaign briefs. Partner with advertising agency to develop campaign big ideas, asset plans and talent recommendations for country activations. Partner with Global Brand Experience team to develop 360 assets, including social and ecommerce.
- Ensure consistency and integrity of brand execution around the world – should be an accurate and consistent reflection of global brand image.
- Establish merchandising guidelines for key regions and work with internal merchandising team to form a recommendation per format.
- Make best practices transversal across Drive Countries.
o Prioritize well and drive teams towards goals with efficiency and high productivity
o Be a champion for change with CPD 3.0 – motivate people, identify issues and create action plans to resolve
Additional Benefits Information As Follows:
· Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
· Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
· Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
· Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
· Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
· Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
· Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.