Función Laboral: Recursos Humanos
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
Director – HR (Learning & Development Programs)
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L'Oreal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends
Responsible for the curation, management and implementation of a set of formal learning programs to meet SalonCentric’s organizational management and personal on-the-job development needs. This newly-created position will play a key role in the marketing and deployment of this initiative to build awareness and ensure engagement across all employee levels. This positon reports to VP Human Resources for SalonCentric.
Position may be based remotely in NYC.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the creation of a formal Learning & Development program for the SalonCentric organization that encompasses management development and personal on-the-job growth for the general employee population.
- Manage and validate all program content, key vendor relationships and logistics (securing location, booking presenters, preparing training materials, implementing pre- and post- program actions, communicating to delegates and briefing of consultants).
- Collaborate with the broader organization’s training leaders (ie – field sales and stores) to ensure training for functions is relevant, practical, and has the potential to deliver business impact.
- Partner with functional HRDs to ensure quality learning prescription and appropriate enrollment into programs.
- Regularly conduct needs assessment for on-going new programs and continually evaluate effectiveness of existing programs for optimization.
- Work with HRIS team to automate process for planning, recording, tracking enrollment, completion, etc.
- Work with VP HR to track budget and spend to support delivery of departmental priorities and optimize synergies cross-functionally.
- Champion the company wide appraisal process and make recommendations to ensure it is an effective and valued performance management and employee development tool.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years of organizational training, instructional design, and adult learning preferred.
- Will consider combination of multi-discipline experience with focus on training and development (i.e – marketing, brand/product training, field sales training, etc.)
- Must have hands-on experience in program and content development.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES:
- Sincere passion for Learning and Development
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written proficiency)
- Strong collaboration and ability to influence across all levels
- Must have proven decision-making skills when considering multiple scenarios
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and solution oriented approach
- Demonstrates sense of urgency and accountability
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo