Función Laboral: Sistemas de Información
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
Title: IT eCommerce, Global Center of Excellence
Hudson Yards, NYC
L'Oreal's eCommerce Center of Excellence (eCom CoE), own the global e-commerce platform and ran the global e-commerce acceleration program to serve all L'Oreal Group brands worldwide. Learn more about our impressive collection of brands: http://www.loreal.com/brand
The platforms needs to be enhanced and optimized continuously to meet the business requirements for global and regional brand marketing and sales needs.
The eCommerce IT Director is a part of eCommerce CoE Team. He/she will be contributing to the overall mission:
- Accelerate eCommerce roll outs in the markets and enable them for faster and more profitable growth.
- Drive best practices, stimulate timely decision-making and collaborate with stakeholders for eCommerce-focused innovation.
- Plan, build and evolve LORA (L’Oreal Group’s multi-brand, multi-zone eCommerce platform based on Salesforce Commerce Cloud)
- Help brands to leverage LORA and build Master Flagships (branding and brand-specific functionality on LORA) to achieve program goals efficiently and effectively.
- Help Americas countries in their roll-out plan by leveraging Global Platform and providing a timely advice, support and assistance.
This role requires close working relationships with business partners, external strategic partners, Demandware Competence Center and the Zone Digital IT teams.
This role combines both information technology and program management skills. The ideal candidate is a business-oriented professional with a technical background in Computer Science and working experience in e-commerce, specifically Demandware.
- Engage business and IT leaders at AMERICAS, Division and Brands level to define requirements, priorities and ensure alignment with business vision and key strategies of the Group.
- Stay on top of industry best practices and bring relevant new eCommerce and digital solutions to L’Oreal to meet organization's strategic business needs.
- Ensure alignment of Americas vision, processes and capabilities with Global CDO Application Strategy and architecture principles.
- Establish common processes and platforms; drive standards and best-practices.
- Conduct ROI, Use Cases and benefits assessment on initiatives and innovations.
- Manage vendor resources and support relationships as relate to projects and on-going support.
- Research, evaluate, and suggest partner applications and new systems to solve business needs.
- Conducts evaluation of solutions with respect to standards, industry best practices, and acceptance criteria, e.g. performs performance testing, requirements reviews, and documentation reviews.
- Elicit project requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal partners to analyze information needs and business requirements.
- Collaborate with business, developers, designers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade offs between usability and performance needs.
- Support business during user acceptance testing (UAT) and conduct technical acceptance.
- Act as a proactive business partner: actively listen to internal/ external customers, articulates and clarifies /translate their needs into IT implications and evaluate and challenge the customers’ demands to ensure alignment with the defined strategy.
- Actively shape, review, plan, and prioritize Business demand for IT across the brands.
- Support Zone Digital IT Teams while facilitating troubleshooting of issues and bring conclusion.
- Actively participate in enablement strategy, system design, change, planning, and coordinated execution.
- Develops trusted and open relationships with key E-Commerce business and IT partners at top management level.
- Builds strong working relationships with L’Oreal Americas teams, service providers and system integrators.
- Communicate effectively with Business to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
- Deliver informative, concise, well-organized presentations.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase user satisfaction and deepen relationships.
Manage user expectations effectively.
- Entrepreneurship: Demonstrate ability of innovative thinking, appreciating and propose new ideas and solutions, while keeping a pragmatic eye.
- Master an understanding of the L'Oréal Business: Ability to understand overall business strategy, long term user/ customer needs and translate into IT Strategy.
- Decode and influence: Ability to interact effectively, demonstrate influence and conciliation leading others to embrace his/her opinion and reach a positive, accepted closure to a conflict.
- Ability to manage complexity/ Acts with transversal management skills.
- Enable cooperation and collaboration: Ability develop collaborative/cooperative working, working in a team with members from different expertise, places and cultures to achieve collective goals.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo