Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
Job Title Director, Media Analytics – LUXE Digital Accelerator
Division: Luxury Products Division
Location: 10 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001
Reports To: Vice President, Media
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Luxe our mission is to provide our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique. Our portfolio is composed of 21 brands including major brands, highly aspirational and multi-expert, such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani and Youth to the People.
What You Will Do:
The Director, POE Analytics will serve as the driver of strategic, actionable media insights that allow Luxe brands to optimize by channel, media mixes to deliver increased market share, share of voice, and profitability. This leader will serve as a subject matter expert for POE analytics, leveraging rigorous data and market analysis to shape strategy. This individual will work closely with brand consumer activation and engagement, accelerator, and CDMO partners (to name a few), keeping brand partners informed on performance KPIs across POE to ensure investments are delivering traffic, sales and ROI (Return of Investment) s regardless of media channels and tactics.
This leader is responsible for upskilling the organization on data and media best practices, building a culture of innovation and working closely with the CDMO/ agency partners to deliver on divisional goals. This individual is responsible ensuring brands achieve their sales goals across brand.com, retailer and Amazon through the aggregation and synthesis of varied data sets to provide a complete picture of the POE landscape. These include: performance KPIs across POE to ensure investments are meeting/ exceed traffic, sales and ROI (Return of Investment) goals and optimize across channels as opportunities present themselves. They will be accountable for the division hitting sales goals across brand.com, retailer and Amazon through the aggregation and synthesis of varied data sets to provide a complete picture of the POE landscape. These include:
We are looking for a consumer-focused, analytical marketing professional who is a skilled communicator and has a proven track record of leading through influence in a matrixed organization.
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
What We Are Looking For:
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.