Job Title: Director – Project Management Office
Position Reporting: The PMO will report into the AVP of LUSA eCommerce Supply Chain
Location: Clark, NJ
Position Overview: Responsible for defining, planning, tracking and managing the project(s) they are assigned. Identify key resources and provide direction required for meeting project objectives. This could include directing a supplier, 3PL provider, managing via contractual agreements. Additional responsibilities include appropriate management, customer and supplier involvement throughout the life of the project(s). Compliance with Safety, Housekeeping & Environmental (SH&E) standards as well as with L’Oreal USA policies & procedures
- Work collaboratively with peers across functions to execute strategy
- Track and report on progress to plan
- Manage strategic direction for departments and communicates information to team
- Analyze risk and instigate avoidance activities.
- Establish contingency plans and trigger events and responsibility for initiating corrective action.
- Execute project to establish best in class operation, technology and
- productivity standards
- Manages / coordinates / participates in special projects as they arise.
- Participate in cross functional project teams
- Meet the project deadlines while meeting budget and financial project targets.
Key Qualifications + Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or equivalent with a minimum of 7+ years
- eCommerce and/or Retail environment experience is a plus, but not required
- Demonstrated project management abilities and experienced in implementation of software solutions, including Agile Methodology and Scrum.
- Worked with multiple, cross-functional business area managers and stakeholders and influenced resolution of conflicting objectives
- Has been in key leadership role in successfully delivering business process and system solutions
- Proven ability to mentor people
- Proven track record in meeting deadlines
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills to devise solutions to complex problems
- Excellent communication skills; Able to effectively present complex solutions to technical and non-technical staff at all levels of the organization, across multiple cultures/geographies
- Collaborative and effective at building consensus across the organization
- Highly organized
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.