Función del empleo: Research & Innovation
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Clark, NJ
País: United States
Research & Innovation Product Evaluation - Product Performance Manager (Cosmetics & Hair categories)
For L'Oréal, beauty is above all a scientific adventure…
This conviction is reflected in the central role of its Research & Innovation (R&I), which deploys its teams around the world to imagine and create the products of tomorrow. The Research and Innovation teams, whose number has increased eight-fold in 20 years, constantly strive to be at the forefront of scientific advances, working in collaboration with the world's leading experts in each field. The results of their work are subject each year to several hundred patent applications and give rise to thousands of formulas. Research and Innovation is today more than 3,800 researchers in thirty disciplines, from basic to applied research, through product development.
What we’ll do together…
As a Product Performance Manager for our Research & Innovation team in the US, your main role will be to strategize & lead the evaluation activities within the cosmetics & hair categories – Developing products that our consumers will love!
What your day will look like…
• Participate in the brief describing the evaluation program of projects lead from the innovation and development teams - define the performance objectives, clarify the consumer targets, evaluation criteria and benchmarks in order to develop test plans
• Coordinate the worldwide realization of the various evaluation tests across the evaluation areas of instrumental, consumer, sensory & clinical
• Analyze, synthesize and interpret the results for each project and communicate them to your laboratory and management partners to strategize on way forward
What you’ll need…
• You have a Bachelors degree or higher, business school or science, specializing in consumer studies a plus, with a professional experience of 5 years +
• You have experience in research for consumer product testing, ideally in a Research & Innovation universe or in a Sensory & Consumer sphere. Consumer market research a plus.
• You have autonomy and rigor- you are comfortable in multi-project operational management
• You are curious and inventive, with excellent inter-personal skills, leadership and…Working in a Global context is your thing!
• Desired skills: • Piloting and conducting qualitative and quantitative studies globally, in collaboration with your evaluation and laboratory partners. • Strong operational and strategic decision-making • Analytical mind • Collaborative spirit and taste for teamwork