Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York - New York
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Director, Influencer and Social Marketing
Division: LUXE/International Designer Collections
Supervisor Titles: AVP Communications, GA Beauty Marketing (direct)
Location: New York
Section 2: Job Summary
The Influencer and Social Marketing Director for Giorgio Armani (GA) Marketing will spearhead the design and implementation of the brand’s communications strategy across social media channels and through organic and paid influencer activations. By embracing the GA spirit for revolutionizing ideas and products, you will create vanguard campaigns that will inspire and engage our customer audiences while accelerating brand awareness for new and existing customers.
The Influencer and Social Marketing Director will nurture existing lines of business with the key digital industry platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube) while uncovering new channels and customers while developing the overall social brand strategy. GA Marketing is looking for a passionate, creative, innovative customer-driven content creator and amplifier. As the Influencer and Social Marketing Director, you will breathe life into our luxurious product portfolio and will write the next chapter for GA Marketing.
Section 3: Job Requirements:
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
Defines & implements brand social media strategies that encompass multiple channels. Requires moderate supervision in decision-making.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements
Potential for international travel to Paris for meetings with global marketing team perhaps 1x per year.
Section 6: Financial Scope:
Section 7: Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Define social media and influencer strategy in collaboration with AVP Communications and VP Marketing
• Align ok key owned social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and clearly manage how they contribute to the overall brand communication strategy.
• Identify KPIs and actively monitor performance and adjust the plan accordingly.
• Coordinate with DMI on the content calendar creation striking the right balance between global and local content and, where in place, manage the social media agency. Own content creation budget & create content native/specific to platform.
• Manage social media budget and recommend to the AVP Communications key paid influener opportunities to be identified within the overall brand media plan. Responsible for promoting the posts.
• Define influencers brand strategy and how it fits within the integrated communication brand plans (key product support/brand awareness/key holidays partnership/events).
• Identify network of influencers and actively manage it in coordination with PR. Outline roadmap of influencer’s activities and manage the 12-month calendar.
• Design, command, and manage social media content and strategy for the brand working cross functionally across teams.
• Provide engaging content with a strong brand voice for social media channels and execute daily posts staying current on what's trending online and what people are talking about
• Work with local and global teams to develop monthly content calendar for all social media platforms
• Blogger Relations (in other words leveraging partnerships to develop cross-promotional opportunities)
• Work with communications agency and the overall budget
• Develop and implement a GA social media playbook for various channels
• Work closely with Data Driven marketing team to ensure cohesive messaging across social platforms.
• Oversee community management and effectively translate social sentiment/listening into ideas and strategy.
• Regularly assess social media workflow and analytics tools to create efficiencies in both process and cost.
• Lead strategic partnerships in the social space from identification of relevant partners through execution of new programs.
• Define benchmarks and performance indicators to quantify progress of communications campaigns
• Leverage market analytics and research data to maximize content relevance and customer engagement
• Contribute with creative ideas on how to leverage social media to help achieve business and communications objectives
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to goals.
• Respond to customer feedback in an informative and sensitive manner. Maintain the role of a social media/digital marketing evangelist for all of the GA teams. Verify that GA is keeping pace with competitor’s online offerings and capitalizing on emerging technologies
Section 7: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Section 8: Required Competencies:
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.