Función del empleo: Marketing Desarrollo
Tipo de puesto: Indefinido
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
Localización: El Segundo, CA
Role: Director- Social Media
Brand: skinbetter science
Location: El Segundo, CA
Job Overview: As the Director of Social Media, you will be responsible for developing and executing the social media and content strategy for skinbetter science. This role involves enhancing our brand's social media presence across various B2B and B2C social media channels that speak to both our consumers and professional customers. This role works collaboratively with cross-functional teams to closely align our social strategy and content with our shared brand goals.
- Define and Execute the Social Media Strategy:
- Develop and implement cutting-edge social media strategies to support the brand’s annual marketing calendar and drive deep engagement among consumers and professional customers.
- Create innovative social campaigns and content that assert the brand’s superior technology, efficacy and luxury positioning.
- Stay ahead of industry trends and bring first-to-market social media initiatives to the brand.
- Expand and Deepen Social Presence:
- Manage and curate content across various social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- Collaborate with the B2B and B2C marketing teams to ensure brand consistency and alignment with overall marketing strategies.
- Analyze performance metrics and continuously optimize social media efforts for substantial growth.
- Community Management and UGC Testimonial Amplification:
- Manage relationship with community management partners, defining and implementing community management guidelines, coordinate product training and provide monthly reporting.
- Define and implement consumer and professional UGC content strategy to showcase the effectiveness of our products.
- Team Leadership:
- Lead and mentor a direct report, fostering their growth and development within the organization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, sales, and product development, to achieve common goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Proven experience in social media management and content strategy, ideally in the skincare or beauty industry.
- Customer service mindset
- Exceptional eye for aesthetics, luxury, and the ability to produce premium content that aligns with our brand's image and values.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, trends, and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Leadership and team management experience preferred.
Salary Range: 128k-186k + bonus
◄ Volver a lista de empleos