PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS DIVISION
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and drive eCommerce strategy for Pureology.com.
- Lead in-depth data analysis, research, user testing and market research to inform product requirements to build the leading digital commerce platform for haircare.
- Own responsibility for business performance and customer experience metrics—optimizing site operations, identifying opportunities, and flexing strategies to achieve sales growth and consumer strategies.
- Responsible for optimizing site experience to drive conversion, including merchandising experience, site taxonomy, site testing, and site search leveraging 3rd party providers.
- Provides brand partners (merchandising, planning, product, marketing, etc) with key insights from website leveraging site/web analytics.
- Develop and implement programs for customer on-boarding, lifecycle management, and lapsed initiatives.
- Analyze and develop strategies to optimize Pureologys’s Loyalty Program within the lifecycle management of highly engaged customers to further drive retention, increased purchase frequency, cross category purchases, IPT and ROI.
- Oversee site merchandising and operations team with the goal of continually optimizing site merchandising to drive both top line sales and margin results.
- Drive the cross-functional partnerships across marketing, merchandising, creative, digital product, IT, distribution, etc. to successfully implement the roadmap and to achieve both sales and customer objectives (e.g., acquisition, retention, loyalty, NPS).
- This position is responsible for sales, profit, site merchandising, and ecommerce operations for digital business. The role will be responsible for day-to-day oversight of all ecommerce activities.
- Partners with Merchandising & Planning to drive product sales/profit and with particular focus on eCommerce exclusive businesses. Create seasonal financial goals/KPIs for the eCommerce business.
- Brand owner for website enhancement/roadmap, partner with Customer Experience and IT team for enhancements and roadmap.
- Partners with digital and marketing team to deliver site capabilities that maximize marketing campaigns.
- Collaborates with marketing team to build site traffic plans that deliver topline sales targets.
- Partners with the DC and Customer Service for any ecommerce activities that impact operations and fulfillment (chat, changes in shipping methods, volume projections for staff planning, etc).
- Participates in all relevant PLC meetings and provide growth strategies for ecommerce in activities such as SVL and oversight in Final Buy for ecommerce exclusive business.
This position will on growing the Pureology.com business. You will need to be well versed in driving business growth through online and offline channels—SEO, SEM, Affiliate, Retargeting, Paid Social and Media. The role requires the ability to strategize and execute best in class digital programs to meet brand objectives and business needs. This includes taking initiative, working cross-functionally, and executing programs from start to finish with multiple partners. In this role, you will need the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to me sales objectives while maintain a P&L. The Assistant Vice President, Ecommerce & Digital marketing needs to be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who has the ability to work well independently and in a team setting. This roll will work closely with Brand Marketing, Merchandising, CRM, Content, Supply Chain/Demand Planning, Customer service and 3rd party vendors. The Assistant Vice President will also be managing a team of consultants. Requirements
- 7-10 years’ experience in digital marketing focused on driving sales and growth with measureable results and P&L management. Agency experience a plus. At least 1 of year experience working in SEM, Retargeting, Media, Paid Social and Affiliates
- Highly collaborative, Ability to partner with internal and external groups to execute campaigns and produce results in all areas of responsibility
- Familiar with executive level reporting and communication.
- Strong management experience to lead the existing team
- Able to strategize 360 campaigns and drive positive ROI and sales
- Able to clearly communicate eCommerce concepts to an audience with a wide variation in eCommerce experience
- Budget management
- Advanced analytical skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Must be highly organized and adapt to change as needed
- Clear understanding of full customer journey
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships across a matrixed environment
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrates strong digital vision
- Willingness to learn new technologies and platforms
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to provide optimization recommendations
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Excellent organizational skills with avid attention to detail and follow through.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication
- Proven ability in successfully running multiple projects
- Ability to manage consultants and direct reports
- Ability to self-motivate, work independently, and as part of a team
- Bachelors’ degree required
- Advanced PC skills (MS Word, Microsoft Outlook Calendar & E-Mail, Excel, Power Point)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.