Job Title: Director, Ecommerce - Amazon - Professional Products Division
Supervisor Title: VP – eCommerce
Location: New York, NY
Responsible for the strategy and acceleration of a portfolio of professional brands, including launching new brands to the platform.
This role is tasked with leading the Amazon business for a portfolio of professional brands, including the launch of additional brands on the platform. As a team leader of the retail business, the Amazon Director is accountable for the sales deliverables (sell in and retail) as well as the brand objectives.
- Set the strategy that achieves the sales targets for the portfolio of PPD brands on Amazon. Act as accountable for the full Amazon number for PPD.
- Lead the team and foster career development for the Amazon retail team.
- Support the execution and day to management of one to two PPD brands.
- Partner closely with media counterpart as well as brand stakeholders. Leverage CDMO team to maximize automation and leverage cross-divisional insights.
- Influence and partner with Amazon to elevate the pro beauty experience, advocate for the salon/stylist, and embark on new experiences.
- Must have 10+ years of eCommerce experience
- Must have 2+ years of experience working on the Amazon retail platform (as a brand or at Amazon)
- Strong understanding of the Digital Media and Beauty Industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate solid experience in pulling, mining, and synthesizing data into stories
- Must be skilled at executing within tight timeframes with attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
- Enriches team dynamics through team work and collaboration: Someone who is a team player, and interacts effectively through collaboration with key stakeholders. Brings energy to the Amazon / eCommerce team and inspires others.
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Someone who demonstrates ownership of their goals and responsibilities and treats the business like their own. Builds a vision that focuses on the end consumer and understands the platform.
- Innovates and agility: eComm is a daily business. We are looking for someone who treats things with a sense of urgency, can bring creative ideas to the table. PPD also has the ability to move quickly and this person can adapt to the ever-changing landscape and business demands.
- Achieves data-driven results: Must be data driven and have strong excel skills. Able to diagnosis and then articulate the business drainers and drivers through the use of data.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR