Función Laboral: Finanzas & Control de Gestión
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: UK - England - London, Hammersmith
País: United Kingdom
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
- To provide a full financial service to a brand business unit, managing the financial aspects of the brand’s plans, budgets and trends and liaising with the different brand functions and corporate departments. To be a pro-active member of the business unit Management Committee.
- Provide advice to General Management on all Finance related issues that contribute to the sustainable development of the brand
- Deliver effective Finance business partnering across all key business areas
- Ensure respect of UK and Group standards with regard to legislation and group best practice
- Manage the financial aspects of the plan, budget and trends
- Provision of Financial reporting to the Brand Management anticipating any risks and taking appropriate corrective measures
- Lead, motivate, inspire and develop the finance team
- Inform the Brand MD on finance and related matters
- Provide financial data analysis to support business drivers and strategy
- Degree level educated in a relevant discipline (economics, maths, corporate finance, etc).
- CIMA qualification while not essential is an asset
- Significant previous experience working within a strategic role in the finance or banking environment or within the FMCG sector
- Strong analytical skills, excel mastery
- Strategic thinking and planning skills ; ability to develop strategic business plan and ensure its implementation
- Entrepreneurial, able to identify business development opportunities
- Strong leadership, communication, networking, and interpersonal skills.
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- World class training and development
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo