Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Newport Beach, CA
País: United States
The Director of Global Communications will be responsible for the planning and execution of comprehensive global social media, PR, and influencer campaign strategies that support the brand vision, but are also adaptable for optimal relevance across geographic regions and business channels. Reporting to the AVP of Global Communications, the Director’s objective is to drive awareness for total Urban Decay, increase the size and engagement of our online communities, amplify our advocate community, and drive sales.
- Understand Urban Decay’s unique brand positioning and DNA to ensure all communication strategies remain true to our brand equity and the global brand vision.
- Develop standards, expertise and best practices within communications (social, PR, influencers, etc.) to inform and scale across all channels and local markets.
- Anticipate and implement necessary changes to strategy and execution process to support the brand’s business goals geographically.
- Lead creation and distribution of communications guidelines and toolkits to each region with key launch materials including, but not limited to, press releases, local photoshoot guidelines, event and influencer activation guidelines, etc.
- Own global scorecarding processes and social and PR KPIs / performance, leveraging standardized tools and craft analyses based on the data.
- Create strong, collaborative relationships with key regional and market leads i.e. local Brand Managers, local PR managers, local Social Media Mangers, etc.
- Develop brand storytelling to amplify reach and engage consumers across channels.
- Lead brand’s strategic influencer paid strategy and partnerships to drive a cohesive global program.
- Lead global brand influencer experiences and event conceptualization and execution.
- Oversee the monitoring of all international social accounts and PR happenings for adherence to guidelines and hold regular touch-bases with counterparts in key regions/markets, as needed.
- Research and report on overall trends in communications amongst our category and competitor set.
- Understand and report on various social metrics such as growth, engagement, conversation, amplification, and leads across owned channels worldwide to guide overall social platform strategy.
- Monitor trends via real-time reporting and identify ways the company can leverage current topics of interest, know ecosystem and demonstrate curiosity and customer centricity
- Oversee all relevant budgets and interface with finance team on a regular basis to ensure accuracy.
- Lead creation of annual budget guidelines for markets.
These job responsibilities are subject to change in accordance with business necessity. Other duties as assigned.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
- 10+ years of experience in-house or at an agency
- Strong people and managerial skills, including the ability to both lead and work well within a team, and to help others to succeed
- Must have an excellent understanding and knowledge of each social media platform from a brand marketing perspective, including platform updates, paid media formats, corresponding rules/laws, changing offerings, news, analytics, and reporting tools across desktop and mobile
- A passion for data, analytics, insights and trends and ability to cull through and provide actionable insights to guide overall global social media strategy across all media types including video and live content
- Must have experience with industry influencer strategy
- Must have experience in brand communication strategy
- Must have experience with community management across social platforms
- Must have experience working cross-functionally and with agencies to develop campaigns and content that engage and create increased interest in the brand
- Must have knowledge and understanding of social listening
- Solid knowledge base of all media types.
- An understanding of the worldwide marketplace and cultural nuances as it relates to PR and social media
- Strong presentation skills required
- Experience with Rival IQ, Traackr, and Sprinklr a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos