Función del empleo: Others
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Saint Petersburg, FL
País: United States
Job Title: Director, Learning and Development
Supervisor Title: SVP of Stores
Location: St Petersburg, FL (NOC)
The Director of Learning and Development will create, develop and execute a world class on-boarding and leadership development curriculum. They will work with the Leadership Team, Store Operations and Human Resources to create programs and initiatives in support of an exceptional customer service environment. The L&D Director will ensure SalonCentric values are incorporated into all L&D activities while creating engaging and effective tools and programs that will help the team grow. They will partner with Human Resources and Store Operations to identify skills and competencies needed to strengthen our organization and create programs around those in order to prepare for the future. They will build curriculum, design and implement highly effective, results driven trainings, e-learnings, videos and development strategies.
- Leads the planning, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of programs and/or learning activities in addition to delivering various methods of learning for team members including, group facilitations, virtual remote classes and on-going talent programs.
- Facilitates various team member and leadership development training programs across the organization that are requested from departments, senior leaders, and Human Resources.
- In partnership with Human Resources, supports the development of career plans, 360 assessments, individual development plans that include organizational values and competencies for advancement.
- Manages a learning and development portfolio of projects and programs; analyzes data and develops training metrics in addition to collecting relevant talent metrics for department scorecard to showcase training impact.
- Effectively monitor, engage, and initiates action items for the learning management system to support team member e-learning goals along with creating virtual courses with various software.
- Establishes strategic partnerships with outside vendors and consultants to incorporate industry best practices, trends, processes, and products and services into current learning and development strategies
- Cross functional/Brand relationships – Collaborating with sales, marketing, finance and human resources, as well as Brand leadership to implement the strategic learning goals of store division.
- Lead the creation and production of national meetings, inclusive of the annual National Leadership Conference, in partnership with channel and field leaders and Store Operations.
- Work closely with field teams and L&D Managers to ensure the consistent implementation of product knowledge, service/selling behaviors and community-building strategies.
- Directly lead and develop a team of L&D Managers. Lead the L&D team in their responsibility for the success and efficacy of specialty programs and their positive impact on the stores, as well as, learning content creation.
- Meet deadlines and successfully manage multiple tasks with competing priorities in a constantly changing environment.
- Responsible for store training budget.
- Must possess advanced interpersonal skills – demonstrated through experience in influencing staff and leaders at all levels of the organization.
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements
- Exhibit excellent communication (verbal/written), documentation and facilitation skills.
- 8+ years of Education, Communications and/or Training experience.
- 3+ Years of Retail or Marketing experience highly desirable.
- Proven experience in coaching, mentoring, training and developing individuals and teams.
- Proven experience in developing training materials (booklets, videos, e-learning modules).
- Experience with Docebo LMS preferred
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Proficient in PowerPoint and other design/presentation applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related field of study (or equivalent work experience) required
- Must be able to remain stationary or sit for the majority of scheduled day.
- Able to constantly operate a computer and other office equipment throughout the day.
- Ability to travel up to 50% based on business needs.
- Ability to use normal office equipment regularly (computer, printer etc)
- Ability to lift 10lbs
- Ability to sit in an office environment for the majority of workday.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos