Función Laboral: Marketing Operacional
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
Marketing Director - La Roche-Posay
- To develop over-arching strategy and execute marketing plans surrounding La Roche-Posay’s core franchise (Anthelios sunscreens), including medical communication and medical sales support, direct to consumer communication (through digital media, social media, in-store promotions), training support, budgeting, forecasting and daily product management; work toward the long-term objective to make Anthelios the number one dermatologist-recommended suncare line in U.S. as it is today in Europe.
- To provide marketing leadership and support for the Amazon account, working closely with the etailer team as the key marketing contact to ensure flawless execution of the La Roche-Posay presence on Amazon.com from always-on content (product and brand pages) to the execution of media and marketing campaigns.
- Work with US-based director of product development and global marketing team to continue developing the US-specific line of Anthelios sunscreens taking into account the international direction and the specific needs of the US market. Take part in the briefing process to R&I for new development to ensure needed claim, technology information and testing are planned in alignment with the marketing concept.
- Develop consumer and doctor facing products concepts and messaging for U.S.-specific products by identifying unique, compelling and creative claims based on own interpretation of clinical and consumer test results.
- Develop vision for the annual Anthelios marketing campaign with an objective of growing brand awareness and share of doctor recommendation, supporting offline and online sales of new product launches and core catalog, developing brand’s equity through mission work around consumer education and skin cancer awareness and prevention.
- Mange and ensure the timely execution of Anthelios marketing campaign by leading the following areas:
- Medical communication: develop compelling and patient-centric sales aid and seek approval of management, including of the medical sales team. Work with medical training to develop accompanying scripts and FAQ.
- Medical sales support: develop plan for collateral material with a goal of providing medical sales representatives with needed tools to secure doctor recommendation (samples, testers, ad-hoc printed materials…). Make recommendations for optimization of messaging and materials by being highly involved in the roll-out of medical communication plan (by going on field rides, attending regional calls, gathering qualitative feedback from sales teams…)
- Direct to consumer communication: develop and execute a compelling consumer marketing plan by ensuring the consistent delivery a unique and competitive messaging alongside the entire consumer’s path to purchase, involving all needed touchpoints (digital, social, live events, in-store materials and messaging, PR…). On digital specifically, take lead in developing compelling media strategy in the field of precision advertising from developing concept and consumer journey, to filling the media brief, developing creatives with the creative agency (banners, videos, landing pages), setting and tracking KPIs with an objective to make strategic recommendation for optimization during the campaign and for future campaigns and bringing to the table new and out-of-the-box ideas to participate in evolving and refining the way ACD conducts precision advertising campaigns.
- PR: work with AVP of Medical/Media Relations to develop a PR-worthy messaging (new, impactful, educational) and develop the press dossier and press release for use on the PR wire and at desk sides or PR events with an objective of receiving placement of product in industry journals and beauty magazines.
- Legal/Claims: ensure timely approval of all concepts, package copy, product inserts, displays and collateral copy by legal and claims team.
- Retailer-specific programs: work with customer marketing team to co-develop and execute the grid of retailer-specific programs for Anthelios including displays, discounts, special packs, sampling programs etc… with an objective of growing sales vs previous year.
- Work with supply chain and other cross-functional teams to develop forecast and execute timely plans for launch of new products or renovation of existing products.
- Work with the etailer team to optimize the brand’s presence on Amazon.com. Make recommendation for optimization of Product Detail Pages with an objective of growing in SEO while clarifying uniqueness of product and providing education based on frequently asked questions to streamline the path to purchase. Support the etailer team in implementing Amazon marketing programs such as sampling programs, review-generating programs, search and media campaigns and any program agreed upon in the annual joint business plan between ACD and Amazon.
- Track sales performance of all products within the range and publish a weekly sales tracker during sun season.
OTHER KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the AVP of marketing to map out the future of the LRP Brand and Anthelios franchise
- Lead to help entire marketing team planning around major meeting preparation for Sr. Management meetings, National and Regional Sales Meetings.
- Present and represent the brand during senior-level presentations:
- Present at retailer meetings for the brand, beyond the Anthelios scope
- Present franchise vision and key initiatives to Division President and La Roche-Posay worldwide
- Create monthly presentation decks for upper management, develop launch presentations for HSC and Medical Detailing sales teams, work with training team to tailor presentations for beauty advisor trainings. Presentations include market research, trend analyses, new launch product information, sales analyses, marketing plans and key objectives and strategies to grow business.
- Financial Planning: develop budget for all programs and track that projects come in on or below budget. Manage the coupon budget for the brand, plan and track redemption to ensure annual budget does not go over allocated funds and make recommendations to adjust coupon programs to meet annual budget goal.
- Manage and develop the marketing intern with an objective of building talent for the Group.
- Keep abreast of competitive marketplace and feed management with information on new products and competitive activity including packaging innovations, marketing strategies, tactics.
Ideal candidate should have 5-7 years’ marketing experience in the cosmetics industry, preferably in skincare. Must have a proven, successful track record in launching numerous new consumer products. Proven ability to multi-task and manage complexity. Must have strong leadership ability and experience in managing and developing people. Strong communication skills are a must for account/sales presentations and in leading cross-functional teams; MBA preferred but not required. Passion for skincare business preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo