Función Laboral: Marketing Desarrollo
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New York - New York
The International Designer Collections (IDC) is a group within the L’Oréal Luxe Division, which includes a portfolio of luxury fragrance and beauty brands. The beauty brands are:
Giorgio Armani Beauty, and Yves Saint Laurent Beaute. Our fine Fragrance brands include; Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Victor & Rolf, Martin Margiella, and Yves Saint Laurent.
This team is looking to add a Director of Visual Merchandising to oversee design and visual merchandising specifically for Sephora and Ulta. Ideal candidates will have a background in industrial design, a strong creative / graphic design sensitivity, and visual merchandising experience in the cosmetic industry.
As Director of Visual Merchandising, your responsibilities will include:
- End-to-end management of the design, development and execution of permanent merchandising units for Sephora and Ulta.
- Execute and maintain all planograms related to launch and animation.
- Design and develop dedicated ‘Animation’ spaces.
- Execute and oversee development of visual merchandising counterpro: a guideline tool integrating all planogram information to ensure flawless field execution.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the competitive landscape; staying close to the marketplace, and following brand evolutions.
- Frequent field visits: ensuring flawless execution of planograms and merchandising unit function.
- Keen awareness of current trends in visual arts and design, fashion and beauty.
Ideally, you can demonstrate the following:
- Passion for Cosmetics and luxury.
- Deep understanding of Sephora and Ulta retail landscape.
- Strong creative skills, with flexible mindset. Ability to take direction, listen, propose, present and convince, while remaining open to others’ points of view with both internal and external groups.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to articulate ideas in a clear and concise manner. Foster good interaction with cross-functional partners: Global teams, US marketing, Purchasing, Sales teams and Retailer groups.
- Translate Marketing brief into story telling solutions, taking a consumer-centric approach. Good business understanding with an emphasis on creating designs that are cost-conscious, and linked to business objectives.
- Strong technical skills with full understanding of how to develop structure and display.
- Excellent graphic design skills spanning concept to mechanical.
- Visual merchandising expertise spanning concept to production.
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a timely manner, as well as ability to juggle priorities.
- Budget knowledge, monitoring and follow-up with key stakeholders.
- Sketch up
- Excel (Microsoft Office)
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo