Función Laboral: CMO & Digital
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Baxter of California is seeking a Director of eCommerce & Digital Marketing to join our team in West Hollywood, CA.
Baxter of California is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to create and execute the vision for the ecommerce business including direct to consumer website, PurePlayers, CRM, paid media, analytics and sales forecasting. Eager & interested in bringing digital innovation to Baxter of California’s online presence.
- Manage DTC ecommerce site and achieving sales goals, in addition to optimizing onsite user experience with IT updates, content & promotional strategy
- Manage brand developer and oversee digital IT to create best in class digital experience (optimize site load time & mobile, identify & implement new site features, improve checkout flow and conversion rate)
- Manage paid media campaigns to drive growth on the DTC site including paid search, retargeting. Coordinate with paid social, video & retargeting campaigns lead by IMC. Ability to analyze performance and optimize return on ad spend.
- SEO lead to build expertise and optimize website for organic search including audits, keyword optimization and onsite content (blog)
- CRM lead to increase email database, develop email marketing strategy including content & promotions, & implement segmenting and testing. Develop strategic consumer journey from acquisition to loyalty, including referral, affiliate, VIP & reactivation programs.
- Maintain analytics in Google Analytics to improve site traffic, conversion rate, AOV, retention rates, lifetime value etc
- Manage PurePlayer ecommerce business including Amazon (US & international) and Jet.com. Drive growth to achieve sales targets and drive customer acquisition and conversion.
- Utilize paid media on Amazon (including search & awareness campaigns), promotions & holidays, as well as catalog optimization (enhanced content, ratings & reviews, merchandising, SEO) to drive customer acquisition & revenue.
- Customer service liaison for ecommerce issues
- Consult with sales team to improve the online business for e-Retail (product page optimization, SEM input etc)
- 8-10 years of experience in ecommerce and digital marketing
- 5 years of marketing experience in beauty, grooming, retail and/or consumer products
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
- Demandware and Salesforce experience a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to interact and present to top management and external agencies
- Ability to think strategically and create a bigger picture vision while also executing that vision
- Enthusiastic, collaborative and energetic
- Candidate must be have a strong digital & ecommerce expertise, experience managing a DTC website, as well as Amazon experience, strong analytic skills, research and presentation skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources.
Baxter of California was created to defy the expected.
Our thoughtfully curated collection of superior hair, skin, and shave essentials are designed to unleash what makes you, you. You’ve got your own story, your own signature statement. We offer a curated collection of grooming must-haves to free your best self and fuel your next level.
Our superior assortment of hair, skin and shaving essentials gets the job done in the simplest, most powerful way possible. Since 1965, our top-notch products have proven that premium doesn’t have to be pretentious. Performance is everything so every formula is tried and tested at the award-winning Baxter Finley Barber + Shop in Los Angeles.
Baxter of California. Write your signature.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo