Position Title: Senior Manager Store Digital Education - Professional Products Division Brands
Reports to: AVP - Store Education, Learning & Development Professional Products Division Brands
***This position can be performed anywhere in the US**
The Senior Manager Store Digital Education is responsible for the development and execution of the SalonCentric store Digital education and Digital events strategy for all L’Oreal PPD Brands on a national scale. The Senior Manager is responsible for creating the strategy for all Digital brand events and education experiences, including overseeing the planning and execution of these activities. In addition, the Senior Manager is responsible for managing the budget of all Digital events and reconciling monthly with finance. The Senior Manager ensures that the level of support is consistently delivered and aligned with PPD Brand standards and the needs of the PPD Brands and SalonCentric.
The Senior Manager is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with the PPD Brand Education Leads, PPD Store Sales Teams & Marketing Leads, and key business partners at SalonCentric, through the collaboration and implementation of Digital education initiatives to grow the PPD Brand business within SalonCentric and drive PPD Brand Awareness.
- Development and execution of SalonCentric in-store Digital screen education strategy, events, and social activations for all PPD American Brands
- Development and execution of SalonCentric Complimentary Digital education strategy, events, and social activations for all PPD American Brands
- Collaborates with cross functional PPD partners to understand Brand launches / initiatives to ensure effective placement of Digital class offerings resulting in achieved sales goals
- Oversees all Brand Digital education logistics and execution for both PPD and SalonCentric
- Partners with DMI/Brand teams to ensure PPD class portfolio aligns with Store customer segment
- Partners with DM/RD to ensure strategic placement of Digital Screen classes across the nation resulting in maximum engagement
- Partners with the PPD Sales and Education teams as well as the Regional Directors at SalonCentric to help promote and sell out Digital Screen classes
- Partners with key Marketing, Access, and Level Loyalty stakeholders to ensure a streamlined 360 approach to accessible digital education
- Management and execution of education dashboard to provide digital education reporting to AVP of Education and VP of Sales and Education monthly
- Management of Digital Store Education fuel budget by Brand, monthly fuel reconciliation in partnership with finance partner
- Oversees and approves PO Requests, PRF requests and Randstad budgets
- Manages PPD Store Digital Education and Event Flyers
- Manages Briefs and Branding
- Manages Digital Education Communication, Support Materials & Resources to Brand contracted Artists
- Analyze SalonCentric Education monthly reporting with recommendations and calls to action; provides debrief of all activities and ROI to SalonCentric and Brand key partners
- Participate in all Corporate Calendar activity as directed
- Attend Store specific Brand and SalonCentric Meetings as directed
- Visionary and innovative
- Demonstrate ability to lead and influence with confidence and assertiveness
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills to motivate and inspire Store Teams
- Demonstrates a sense of initiative with daily responsibilities and decision making
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with business partners
- Proven ability managing competing priorities
- Ability to manage a high volume of activity, with adaptability to changing demands
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of business and educational aspects of SalonCentric / PPD Brands
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data, including but not limited to education efficacy, budgeting, and financial reconciliation.
- Ability to create and manage digital platforms
- Clear, consistent communication that is inclusive and influences internal and external team members
- Ability to handle and manage ambiguity
- 5 years’ experience in Professional Beauty Industry
- 3-5 years of event planning, education administration and/or related experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including Power-Point, Excel, and Word (required) and SalesForce.com (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferable
- Cosmetology license preferred, but not required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.