L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a E-B2B Commerce Manager in Copenhagen.
As a E-B2B Commerce Manager you will be a key contributor to our vision of providing exceptional online commerce experiences to salons and stylists across all our Nordic markets. You will manage our online B2B sales platform, drive relevant and effective campaigns to gain sales and ensure perfect brand execution on the site. You own the continuous site optimization, monitoring performance KPIs and deriving valuable insights to increase conversion and sales. You will be part of a new dynamic and agile digital team, building new ways of working and online client engagement. The role reports to the digital transformation manager.
- Do daily administration of the sales platform – backend and front end
- Contribute to business results (e.g. sales, conversion, margin, inventory turn, site optimization) by leveraging web analytics data (e.g. search visibility, category conversion, Average Order Value, abandon cart) to ensure excellent online service
- Be responsible to create relevant animations and campaigns in collaboration with marketing teams based on performance insights
- Merchandise website products based on current and forecasted sales objectives, key seasons, and website selling data
- Drive onsite presence, visibility, brand stores and merchandising
- Co-develop client retention and customer activation initiatives (CRM, newsletter creation & monitoring, media activities)
- Provide feedback and insights where necessary to relevant stakeholders (such as Sales, Marketing, Supply etc.)
- You have +2 years of experience from a similar role
- You have a commercial mindset and are result driven
- You have experience with digital marketing and E-Commerce
- You are structured, detail-oriented and base your decisions on data
- You excel in agile work environments collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- You are proactive and drive projects with a hands-on approach from start to finish
- You are fluent in English and preferably in one of the Nordic languages
We are looking for the E-B2B Commerce Manager in Copenhagen to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the fifth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2019, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.