Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: El Segundo, CA
País: United States
E-Com Marketing Director - Amazon.com
This role is responsible for managing and driving growth of the Amazon business for Nyx Professional Makeup. The E-Com Marketing Director for Amazon will report into the AVP of US E-Com Marketing and will work alongside the Amazon Platform Manager for Nyx PMU and the L’Oréal CPD Division Amazon leads to define and execute the Nyx PMU Amazon trade marketing strategy, from brand presence, channel differentiation, assortment, price and promo strategy and KPI optimization. This position will also need to work closely with the Amazon SAS and AVS and VM team and Amazon Advertising team to ensure we continue to capture very aggressive growth on a monthly basis.
· Ownership of Nyx PMU Amazon Business including delivering on gross sales and sell-out targets and managing the various P&L lines that the brand has direct impact on.
· Account planning and management of Amazon.com
· Ensure Amazon Policy Compliance
· Work closely with Amazon stakeholders and CPD division counterparts to develop marketing and promotional plan to grow the account
· Build, monitor and optimize the yearly AMS and Display media plan with internal Marketing and outside media agency partners
· Ideate and implement new initiatives to increase Amazon sell in & sell out
· In partnership with internal key stakeholders:
o Establish and continually optimize Amazon product assortment
o Work with Marketing and Strategic Business Development team on creating exclusive Amazon bundles, exclusive packaging and / or exclusive products to improve assortment profitability
o Own and manage the Promotional planning calendar and reporting
o Own and manage the launch cadence calendar
o Own eMerchandising strategy and execute plan
o A+ Content development, implementation and performance reporting
· Monitor the Amazon.com business weekly/monthly to confirm we are tracking positively against objectives outlined at Budget and in QBRs.
· Analyze Amazon Retail Analytics and run relevant reports and present findings.
· Identify opportunities to build the Amazon business
· Work across departments including Creative, Inventory Management, Sales, Demand Planning, Feasibility, Finance, Marketing to align on all relevant initiatives.
· Responsible for brand messaging, brand communication and brand representation on Amazon
· Participate in weekly/bi-weekly calls with CPD division Amazon expert team to align on strategic projects, priorities, provide necessary input, and learn of any best practices that can be applied to the Nyx PMU business.
· Manage weekly calls with Amazon AVS team to optimize the business.
· Participate in Bi-Monthly Amazon VM call to optimize the business.
· BA degree in Marketing or related field
· 2-3 years e-commerce experience in D2C or E-Retail environment. (Amazon Vendor Central experience is a plus)
· 2-3 years’ experience in search and digital display media.
· 2-3 years of experience in web production for e-commerce is a plus.
· Expertise in SEO / SEM optimization
· Possess a strong knowledge of current web design trends and techniques, and a strong digital acumen
· High proficiency in MS Office, particularly excel data analysis (including pivot tables) and PowrPoint
· Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced deadline-driven environment
· Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an environment where new ideas are championed.