Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Applies advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques to build, maintain, and improve L’Oréal databases and CRM. Work alongside business to answer its requirements and expected outcomes.
Identify Business Needs
• Work with brand stakeholders to identify the business requirements and analytics problems to solve.
• Develop innovative and effective approaches based on business analysis, data analysis, data modelling, statistical analysis and predictive modelling.
Build data analysis solutions
• Design experiments, test hypotheses and build models.
• Conduct data analysis and designs convenient algorithms.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Present and depict the outcomes of their finding in easy to understand terms for the business stakeholders.
Ensure Data Collection, Quality and retention
• Collaborates with CRM manager and Digital Marketing Manager to select the relevant sources of information (primary or secondary data sources, strategic approach…).
• Works with Digital IT teams to support data collection, integration and retention based on the input collected with the Digital Marketing and CRM Managers.
• Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality