Manager, CRM is responsible for growing and supporting the Kiehl’s direct to consumer business through the development of campaigns executed primarily via email (both Broadcast campaign & Trigger based), but also in coordination and collaboration with other consumer touchpoints via media, onsite, direct mail and in-store. Provide detailed reports on campaign performance with actionable insights, develop and own the test and learn agenda and propose/refine audience segments in collaboration with analytics. Champion the customer experience in the execution of campaigns that supports the business objectives to acquire, retain and grow the loyalty of our customers.
Email Communications: (70%) :
- Responsible for the Broadcast & Trigger email strategy and management of campaigns from inception to completion.
- Develop and build strategies for email test plans and segmentation
- Responsible for briefing copywriter with email themes/needs to complete the email creative form
- Responsible for routing completed briefs from copywriter to the creative team
- Responsible for routing creative for approvals
- Manage email execution and implementation with in-house and agency resources.
- Create email channel reporting and deliver analysis of campaigns and initiatives with actionable recommendations to continually evolve and optimize the email programs.
Support CRM & loyalty lifecycle campaigns from inception to execution with continuous optimization for improvement
- competitiveness and market growth.
Site Content (15%) :
- Collaborate with Digital team to provide a seamless customer journey when driving traffic to the site for a cohesive experience and messaging.
Cross-functional collaboration (15%) :
- Partner with channel stakeholders to develop seamless campaigns that leverages email to contribute to all consumer touchpoints across media, direct mail, site and in-store.
- Build and manage cross functional email content calendar between Digital, Brand Marketing, Social Media and Retail Marketing teams to address all upcoming email needs
Partner with ecommerce & retail store sales teams to ensure sales goals & objectives for communication are being met. Continue to optimize based on performance and business need.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.