Supports and plans all aspects of engineering activities and projects within the factory. Ensures all projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with organization's established policies and objectives.
- Lead projects focused in operations, production, or construction environments.
- Analyze and develop solutions to engineering problems related to safety, health, environment, facilities, performance and capacity across the manufacturing site.
- Prepare, analyze and execute capital projects that are consistently delivered on-time and within budget.
- Proactively develops (identify, select, cost-justify, purchase, install, upgrade, modify) major capital projects for automation, expansion or cost reduction.
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities and produce cost-effective results in a timely manner, through regular status updates.
- Analyze, recommend and implement activities that will maximize productivity, improve flows and reduce costs within the manufacturing processes.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
· BS in Industrial Engineering or related field is required
- 3 - 5 years of previous experience in engineering and capital projects in a manufacturing environment.
· Experience in areas such as manufacturing or project engineering, regulatory compliance, sub-contract management, etc.
- Past facilities/utilities or processing engineering experience is required.
- Collaboration skills and demonstrated capability in driving and influencing internal and external functional partners
- Experience in a cGMP environment preferred
- Knowledge in applying continuous improvement techniques and analytical tools to achieve improved business results such as lean and six sigma (preferred, but not required).
- Computer skills, to include experience with spreadsheets, presentations, graphics software and database management.
- Demonstrated ability to partner and communicate effectively with non-technical team members.
- Must produce World Class Results through teamwork.
- Must thrive within a changing organization.
- Must create and provide an environment in which employees can work safely and thrive.
- Must act as a responsible citizen in our company and community.
- Must be able to make rapid decisions.
- Must listen for understanding.
- Must have a positive attitude.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.