Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the function of Sales for the position of 'Executive – Sales’ for our Professional Product Division for the brand Kerastase. This is an individual contributor role in which you will drive the commercial business strategy by achieving sell-in and sell-out sales targets, superior delivery of services and contribute towards winning new key customers for the brand.
You come with 2 – 4 years of relevant sales experience with high service orientation. The location of the job will be Bangalore with outstation travel of 5 – 7 days a month. Experience in strong Client Managing roles, B2B Sales etc will be advantageous.
· You will be steering the company's growth by execution of company's strategy at the ground level
· You will ensure the distribution for pillar products as well as new product launches
· You will be responsible for ensuring delivery of monthly primary, secondary and tertiary sales through effective relationships with channel partners, business partners and the work-force
· Drive Sales
· Facilitate Education
· Strong relationship management with clients(Premium Salons) & Hairstylists
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· Strong Integrator mindset across channel partners
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong service orientation
· Masters or MBA
· Internal: Sales, Merchandising, Controller
· External: Customers (Salons), Hairstylists
L’Oréal is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal strictly prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.