Reporting to the Group Product Manager of Kerastase this position will in responsible to new consumer recruitment with the vehicle of digital and co-brand activities.
Within Digital itself, the role will be to roll out digital marketing activity from strategy - execution - review. Working hand in hand with several digital agencies to define and execute the right digital mechanism for Kerastase.
Within Trade Marketing, the role will be to explore new opportunities and activities to recruit new consumers to Kerastase, both online and offline. Which includes opportunities in digital, partnership with other brands, such as other luxury brands, priority banking, telecommunication and eCommerce opportunities.
- min bachelor degree in any field
- min 4-6 years working experience in relevant field
- strong digital marketing background related to new consumers recruitment
- experience in creating partnerships with cross brands/banking/telecommunication /eCommerce
- creative and have sensitivity towards business to business model, experience in hair category or beauty industry is an advantage
- superb analytical skills
- strong communication skills
- experienced in project management within a self managed position
- fluent in active & passive English
- able to think on his or her feet and think outside the box