Función del empleo: Communication
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Would you enjoy being part of the world's number 1 beauty company and be responsible for creating the strategy of the company's reputation?
Then joining L'Oreal might be the opportunity that you have been looking for!
In Corporate Communications Department you will report to the Communications, Sustainability & Public Affairs Director where you will implement the external communication strategy defined, to build, protect and reinforce L’Oreal Indonesia’s reputation over time.
We are looking for a digitally savvy communications professional, experienced in handling first-level Crisis with strong story telling capabilities both in oral and written communication.You will…
- Contribute to building and implementing a 360° external communication strategy in line with the business strategy and Group Communication strategy
- Provide first level response to media inquiries, prepare press-related materials and ensure correct diffusion.
- Monitor & evaluate media coverage and make recommendations. Produce regular report on media coverage performance
- Strategize on digital communication activities and build editorial plan for social media assets
- Monitor & analyze public discussion/perception in the digital space through social listening tool and make recommendations
- Manage and build/maintain relationships with the media (including new media), Key Opinion Leaders (KOL), and other key external stakeholders
- Lead the organization of corporate events (with press and other key stakeholders)
- Manage first-level Crisis and Issues Management
- Oversee the management of Consumer Advisory Department, advise on consumer complaints, escalate and recover
- Become an advisor to the brands on PR initiatives as required
- 8-10+ years previous experience within a similar role within a similar environment
- Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Mastery of communication techniques and tools
- Excellent digital & social listening, digitally savvy
- Possess extensive external network and capable to mobilize the network
- Strong oral communication and special talent in writing (English & Bahasa)
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos