Función Laboral: Recursos Humanos
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: DKI Jakarta - Jakarta
Reporting to the Human Resource Director, this position will be responsible to take care of all part of human resources management in retail operation, mainly related to the outsource retail field staff; hence working in close proximity with the appointed agency and PIC of the division to ensure compliance to the law as well as our HR norms. In addition to this, he/she will lead some HR Key projects across division such as PULSE, Digital HR, Simplicity, etc. This person will need to create strong collaboration with person in charge for Retail Operation within Divisions, Industrial Relation, Legal Department and person in charge on relevant projects.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Within the scope of retail operation,
- Ensuring the compliance, timely and efficient processing of all associated HR workflows / procedures / policies incl. recruitment, training, career development, appraisal, rewards
- To manage all aspects of human resources including recruitment, training, career development, disciplines, grievances etc. liaise with the appointed agency and other relevant parties, eg. IR, legal department.
- To facilitate and encourage initiatives to better engage the retail operation, namely BA, population.
- Providing coaching and advice to line managers on policies and Group practices
- Working with the Rewards Manager to ensure appropriate remuneration structures are maintained
- As a Project leader, he/she is in charge of driving some important projects from HR perspective eg. PULSE, Digital HR, Simplicity, starting from creating the project timeline, communication, execution, evaluation and follow up; including as well to liaise with the relevant parties.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo