Reporting to the Recruitment & Integration Manager this position will be responsible to Implement the Group's recruitment policy in order to identify, select, integrate, and build loyalty among the best candidates, developing L’Oréal's attractiveness, specifically amongst commercial/sales population.
- Deploy the recruitment and integration policy for new associates according to strategy and ensure proper implementation (L’Oréal skills, selection criteria, potential, diversity, ethics, and regulations).
- Anticipate the professional needs of organizations and define profiles in consultation with managers.
- Attract, identify and head-hunt the best potential in adherence with L’Oréal's values and ethics.
- Ensure a high-quality candidate experience and take care of follow-ups alongside managers, adapting recruitment processes in order to ensure effectiveness.
- Innovate around sourcing methods and anticipate skills profiles in a manner that is coherent with L’Oréal's development, in order to build a talent pool across all areas, in particular through a digital presence
- Build high-quality partnerships with recruitment service providers.
- Be aware of topics linked to recruitment and translate these into L’Oréal's recruitment strategy
- 3-5 years working experience handling recruitment, preferably in FMCG for sales/commercial population
- min. holds bachelor degree
- proficient in active and passive English
- has experience using ATS
- proficient in MS Office
- open for travelling to areas across Indonesia
- takes initiative, proactive, driven and has high energy
- has ability to build and mobilize networks
- willing to go beyond expectations, push boundaries whilst maintaining high integrity
- strong follow up and time management skills
- actively seeks information on topics related to recruitment
The L’OREAL story begins in 1907 when a
young French chemist invented the first hair colorant. Success was immediate
and since then L’OREAL has gone from strength to strength. Through over a
century of experience in the beauty industry, L’Oréal Group is the world’s
leading beauty company with € 4.4 billion euros in operating profit in 2015.
With a total work force of 82,900 employees worldwide, L’Oréal is present in
140 countries through a diverse portfolio of 32 international brands. As beauty
industry’s biggest investor in research and innovation, L’Oréal continues to
provide innovations and added values in its products.
In Indonesia, L’Oréal has been present
since 1979 and is now operating through two entities: PT L’Oréal Indonesia,
which handles marketing and distribution activities, and PT Yasulor Indonesia,
which focuses on manufacturing operations. L’Oréal brands in Indonesia comprise
of: L’Oréal Professionnel; Kerastase Paris; Matrix; L’Oréal Paris; Maybelline
New York; NYX; Garnier; Lancôme; Shu Uemura; Yves Saint Laurent; Urban Decay;
Kiehl’s; perfumery which includes Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, and Viktor
& Rolf; and The Body Shop which is distributed by PT Monica Hijau Lestari.
L’OREAL Indonesia has drastically
accelerated its business by offering accessible innovations suited to local
expectation. We have been growing exponentially and will continue
this exciting journey in Indonesia. L’OREAL has also established a
new factory in Indonesia in 2012 which is the biggest factory in terms of land
size within L’OREAL Asia.