Do you want to work in an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Have you recently graduated or are about to graduate with a Master’s degree? Then you might be just the one we are looking for to strengthen our Controlling team as the Controlling Trainee.
As our new Controlling Trainee, your role is to support the Sales Controller in our Consumer Products Division (CPD) in all activities linked to ensuring that activities in the organization are performed as planned. The role reports to the Sales Controller of CPD.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Regular reporting of sales and sending reports to management
- Managing and securing invoice flow, preparing and checking bookings in close collaboration with Customer Service, Accounts Payable and Accounting
- Updating planning tools, analysis tools and follow up
- Administrating and controlling agreements and expenses
- Supporting in closing, budgeting, audit and business projects
- Supporting the Finnish sales team and Nordic finance team
- Identifying financial risks and opportunities
- You have graduated with a Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration no longer than a year ago
- You are fluent and have excellent communication skills in English and Finnish
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office and super user in Excel
- You are familiar with ERP systems – preferably SAP
- You have a strong analytical mind-set, are fact-based and like processing data
- You have strong organization skills: ability to coordinate, plan, sense of priority and good time management
- You are motivated by challenges and have a proactive and open-minded approach to both people and projects
- You like to familiarize yourself with new things and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
We are looking for our new Controlling Trainee to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Finland counting for 110 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.