Are you on the lookout for a challenging and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you want to work for a listed company that highlights its ethical values? Have you recently graduated or are about to graduate with a Master’s degree? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our local Marketing team as the Trade Marketing Trainee for the Active Cosmetics Division in Finland.
As the Trade Marketing Trainee, your role is to support the Retail Brand Manager on trade marketing activities / local commercial actions for retailers to increase sales and brand presence. The role reports to the Commercial Director for our Active Cosmetics Division.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Follow-up and reporting the performance of promotions vs. objectives / sales cycle to the local team on a weekly basis
- Monthly follow-up on our local competitors’ marketing activities and communicate these to the local teams and the Nordic Headquarters
- Creation and development of POS materials and marketing materials in SAP
- Coordination of the local subcontracting process
- Creation of local product labels
- Development of the monthly newsletter to the pharmacies
- Maintenance of the intranet site, dermokosmetiikka.fi concerning information on campaigns, launches and pictures
- Development of visual guidelines of launches / campaigns to the pharmacies
- Responsible for product orders related to marketing activities
- Support in various PR activities
- You have graduated no longer than a year ago from your Master’s degree within Marketing, Communication, Business or similar
- You are fluent in Finnish, and have excellent communication skills in English
- You have good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of SAP is seen as an advantage
- You have strong organization skills: ability to coordinate, plan, sense of priority and good time management
- You are motivated by challenges and have a proactive and open-minded approach to both people and projects
- You like to familiarize yourself with new things and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Interest and knowledge of the health and beauty industry is seen as an advantage
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. The employment is fixed term for 12 months. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Finland counting for 110 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.