Freelance Manager role reporting to Director of Digital Project Management, specializing in digital and social projects but supporting overall project management workload. Candidate must be easy to work with, productive, self-motivated, and detail-oriented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as primary point of contact and support for all assigned creative projects, photography and creative development
- Receive, vet, upload creative request forms
- Lead day-to-day development, routing and optimization of all routing and approvals
- Ensure project briefs are fully complete before commencement of work
- Gain thorough understanding of team roles in projects and processes
- Ensure projects meet business requirements
- Strong communication skills, ability to clearly and concisely communicate to team and external departments.
- Ability to problem solve and keep projects moving towards completion
- Experience in InMotion or other project management software
- Work with Channel Management to ensure delivery times and specs for all programs and media channels are met
- Gain strong understanding of brand standards to ensure all project deliverables stay “on brand”
- Responsible for meeting schedules, preparation and agenda management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a project management or creative operations role
- Digital asset experience required
- Project management experience or proven track record in environment where organization skills are critical to successful workflow.
- Strong in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook and ability to learn internal project management software systems
- Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- High level of organization, attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Proactive, positive and professional communication skills
- A team player with a customer service-oriented approach
- Can-do work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to roll up their sleeves and do what is necessary to get the job done.