Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Jersey City
País: United States
PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS AN ON-GOING FREELANCER ROLE.
This position requires skills in creating computer models of conceptual and finished designs. Prepares in store visual presentations, and display units by designing layouts.
• Prepares design work from CRF for review.
• Prepare 2D & 3D drawings, perspectives, plans, models, elevations, interiors, for presentations and display.
• Plan and concept by studying information and materials.
• Illustrates & concept by designing layouts to scale keeping style and aesthetic in mind.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
• Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops or seminars
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
• Work with insight, artistry, and creativity.
• Design scale models of tester units & products.
• Design elevations, sections, and bird’s-eye-view models.
• Consult with the designers and understand details & brand DNA.
• Alter designs to meet new specifications.
Skills and Qualifications:
Graphic Design Skills, Layout Skills, Creative Services, Customer Focus, Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools, Acute Vision Flexible.
• Skills in 2D & 3D design & presentation
• Adobe Photoshop, Sketchup, Adobe Illustrator & InDesign
• MS Office XP (Word and PowerPoint)