Función Laboral: Ventas & Desarrollo de Negocio
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Job Title: FSVP - Sales
Function: Sales - Direct
Supervisor Title: Senior Vice President, Sales
Location: Field Force/Remote
Section 2: Job Summary:
Supervise Regional Sales Directors in achieving sales goals and ensuring corporate goals are achieved. The expectation is that the Field Sales Vice President will spend 80% of their time in the field.
Section 3: Job Requirements:
1. Bachelor degree and minimum of 10 years experience in cosmetic or retail management
2. Self motivated, results oriented, creative thinker
3. Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
4. Analytical in approach to identifying opportunities
5. Strong negotiation skills
6. Proven experience in managing, motivating and training a sales team
7. Proficient computer skills necessary – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
Strong judgment and decision making skills are essential. Must be able to operate independently, with little supervision.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements:
Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds.
Section 6: Financial Scope:
Annual Budget Responsibility: Personal T&E, Co-op, Freelance, In-store decoration, Area meetings and presentation budgets
Annual Revenue Responsibility: This will vary by area.
Section 7: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
1. Achieve retail goals for the area. Establish goals in conjunction with senior management. Communicate sales goals to Regional Sales Directors and consistently manage progress.
2. Plan and communicate promotional calendars by season. Position, plan and strategize product launches and promotions, ensuring optimal dates are secured.
3. Maintain budget for the area. Plan and program all coop and freelance budgets and communicate to Regional Sales Directors and Key Account Directors.
4. Recruit and retain sales force by ensuring succession plans are in place and training needs are met.
Section 8: Required Competencies:
1. Acts/Leads with Human Sensitivity
Demonstrates respect, develops others, enriches team dynamics
2. Interacts Effectively
Listens and communicates effectively, actively networks
3. Manages Complexity
Reasons from multiple perspectives, makes decisions
4. Achieves Results with Integrity
Conveys energy, focuses on results, acts with integrity
Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions, promotes team creativity
6. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship
Takes initiative, focuses on customers, improves business performance, develops a vision
7. Displays Sensitivity to the “Métier” of L’Oreal
Focuses on quality, builds knowledge of the beauty business, understands beauty
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.