Función Laboral: Finanzas & Control de Gestión
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Job Title: Intern- Finance 12 Month Internship
Division/Department: Finance, Active Cosmetics Division
Location: 10 Hudson Yards, New York, NY
L'Oréal, the world leader in cosmetics, is synonymous with beauty, innovation and scientific excellence in more than 130 countries.
Established in 1909 by visionary scientist Eugene Schueller, L'Oréal is committed to: innovative research and development, state-of-the-art manufacturing, quality products, and making beauty accessible to everyone around the world.
As the leader in the beauty industry, L'Oréal's success is a direct result of our unequaled employees. L’Oréal is always looking for talented and ambitious minds to build our beauty business into something even better.
What does an Internship in Finance look like at L’Oreal USA?
L’Oreal USA has a unique program for recent graduates! It is a multi-faceted full time paid internship for up to 12 months internship at L’Oreal USA. You will have the opportunity to work independently, partner with various functions and levels, and gain knowledge of the L’Oreal USA financial planning & reporting systems. In addition to on the job training, you will also be provided with a peer advisor to guide you through your internship and gain insight into the role of a financier at L’Oreal.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide financial support to operating departments such as Digital, HR, Accounts Payable, etc. and to the VP of Finance
• Analyze and validate financial information for monthly consolidated reporting to worldwide headquarters via proprietary group reporting system.
• Perform analysis or various special projects as assigned (i.e. sample and finish goods ordering system, purchase orders, T&E reporting, etc.)
• Strong computer Skills (Excel), experience in SAP helpful but not required
• Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently
• Working knowledge of both finance and accounting
• Must be a recent graduates within the past year from an Undergraduate program in Finance, Accounting, or related field
• Strong academic background evidenced by a GPA of 3.3 or higher
• Must be already authorized to be legally employed on an on-going basis in the US