Función Laboral: Finanzas & Control de Gestión
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Washington - Redmond
Pacific Bioscience Laboratories, Inc. – Job Description
REPORTING – Reports to the Director of Finance
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan media and other advertising plans in coordination with marketing teams focused on both e-commerce and in-store footprint. Focus on ROI driven analysis to inform spending decisions across Search, Social, Influence and In-Store support.
- Prepare various financial schedules for Budget, Trend, and Three-Year Plan by product line.
- Assist with preparation of associated presentations to Senior Management.
- Manage and maintain various financial planning systems inputs and outputs.
- Control Advertising and Promotional spending and cost center budgets through dialogue with departmental and brand managers and planning, phasing, and tracking of expenditures.
- Compile/analyze results, compare to Budget/Trend, and identify and explain variances.
- Review and reconcile related Balance Sheet accounts (accruals).
- Forecast and analyze Cost of Sales by product.
- Support Marketing team in the areas of New Launch Analysis, Pricing, and Promotional Spending.
- Plan and monitor various SG&A lines including T&E.
- Identify process improvements/innovation opportunities within job function.
- Ad hoc analysis and special projects as assigned.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Finance or Accounting required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required.
- MBA/CPA a plus.
- Strong computer skills required (Advanced Excel a must).
- SAP or Hyperion a plus.
- Must possess strong: analytical and problem solving skills; business acumen; leadership skills; oral and written communication skills; and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Device and/or Consumer products or retail background a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Vuelva a la lista de empleo