Función del empleo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Draw up the annual budget and 3-year plan; monitor and analyze the plant’s economic performance.
1. Develop, lead, motivate and train the controlling team.
2. Overall management of operational controlling functions including planning, budget, reporting,trend in line with group controllership requirement.
3. Consolidate the data from various departments and figures the economic targets of the plant,notably at planning the budgeting time.
4. Oversee variance analysis focus on key indicators; punctually disclose operational and management risk; propose corrective action planning to management.
5. Monitor implementation of these actions (Workgroup organization).
6. Validate the industrial cost price during the budgeting period and the current year.
7. BAI control and monthly closing follow include: indirect cost, Factor C items and slow moving and Stock level control etc.
8. Overall manage Group Controlling Report system.
9. Overall manage Foreign Currency and hedging management.
1. Bachelor degree or above, accounting or financial related education background;
2. More than three years related work experience, experience in auditing of multinational companies is a plus;
3. Good ERP software experience, perfect for SAP user;
4. Familiar with China accounting policy and tax regulations;
5. Certain management skills, good time management habits, with macro and micro analysis ability;
6. Willing to learn;
7. Fluent written and oral English.