Función Laboral: Finanzas & Control de Gestión
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
When you join us, you're joining an exciting, dynamic and commercially driven company with a unique legacy. We're passionate about what we do. And about working for a business we can truly be proud of.
The focus of the Financial Planning Analyst will be to ensure accurate and insightful financial analytics internal stakeholders.
Some of the key accountabilities in this role will include:
- Provide sales & KPI reporting across the business ensuring accuracy and timeliness of reporting
- Maintain financial reporting to aid strategic decision making
- Produce Profit & Loss analysis to review risks and opportunities within the trend and budget
- Support the preparation and submission of all Budget and Trend analysis for submission to the International business
- Apply company procedures and internal controls at all times
- Ad-hoc analysis and advice to the business on business expenditure to allow for more informed business decisions and profit improvement strategies
In order to succeed in this role you will be:
- Skilled in MS Excel essential
- Experienced in a finance role preferably in the Retail industry
- Ideally experienced in SAP, BW, Magnitude
- Qualified in a relevant field. CA/CPA qualification will be highly regarded but not essential
- Able to work independently in terms of time management and meeting deadlines
- Detailed in your approach to your work
- A problem solver
- Passionate about finance and analytics!
- Comfortable challenging the status quo
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with your demonstrated interpersonal skills
The desired candidate will keep enjoy engaging people in the financial analytics function and look for ways and controls to improve business profit. If this sounds like you please apply!
This role is permanent full-time and based in Mulgrave.
< Vuelva a la lista de empleo