Función Laboral: Supply Chain
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: New Jersey - Monmouth Junction
Luxe/ACD Supply Chain
Forklift Driver – Physical Flows (3rd Shift)
1. Receives product from domestic and overseas vendors, stock transfers from other L'Oreal facilities, customer returns, refused shipments, and non-inventory support products. Accurately audits and verifies all incoming quantities for entry into computerized inventory.
2. Performs on and off site warehousing duties to include: the initial movement of materials to appropriate locations, effective space utilization, and material retrieval delivery, using powered industrial equipment as needed
3. Performs order fulfillment duties to include: reviewing and prioritizing available orders, determining stock requirements and maintaining levels of required inventory, physically picking and packing orders, auditing and verifying picked orders, preparing completed orders for shipping, using SAP and RF as needed.
4. Performs shipping duties to include: Locating pallets to the dock, performing dock audits, verifying driver information, loading shipments on to trucks, properly filling out and signing BOL, tracking shipments, using SAP and RF as needed.
5. Ensure safety and quality standards are consistently followed
6. Performs sortation duties to include: lifting cartons at sortation, palletizing cartons, printing pallet tickets, moving freight to the dock, using SAP and RF as needed.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.