Función del empleo: Research & Innovation
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Key Job Accountabilities
- Manage projects with multi-functiunal teams (Marketing, Formulation, Evaluation)
- Define L'Oreal needs and issue briefs to perfume houses
- Support olfactory evaluations for hair and skin projects.
- Organise and Manage fragrance collections by category and brands
- To support daily olfactory requests with formulation labs
- To issue fragrance briefs
- To manage fragrances collection : orders,samples,informations.
- To provide olfactory mappings on brands and competitor.
- To compile olfactive analysis (with the support of perfume houses) and present to marketing and development teams
- Working experience as project manager in cosmetic company
- Worked in international company and dealt with complex environments
- Passionate about fragrances and is convinced about the role of fragrance in beauty product
- Working experience in fragrance house would be a plus but not mandatory
- Sensitive to fragrance and to cosmetics products
- Rigor, entrepreuneurship and organizational skills
- Has the potential to take further responsibilities within the fragrance Metier
◄ Volver a lista de empleos